MetrioPharm Investor Relations News QIII 2023
Financing Round Continues
In May 2023, despite the current difficult financing environment, MetrioPharm was able to raise additional equity in the amount of CHF 18 million, using previously authorized share capital. Under the new "capital band" approved at the 2023 Annual General Meeting, this financing round will now be continued. This means that existing shareholders can participate in this financing round at the same share price: The issue amount is CHF 0.70 per share. The subscription as well as the deposit period runs from 02nd October until 17th November 2023.
All registered shareholders will be contacted directly by the share register, further interested parties can contact us directly, as the capital increase is open and not limited to existing shareholders: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is planned to raise a total of CHF 20 to 40 million in new share capital in this current financing round and possibly in a further round. These funds are earmarked for the further development of the lead compound MP1032 with a focus on the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Development in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
On September 7th was World Duchenne Awareness Day, and MetrioPharm marked the occasion by posting a video on LinkedIn to raise awareness of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Our team also continues to build a personal network in the Duchenne community. CEO Thomas Christély and CSO Wolfgang Brysch recently attended the annual Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD) conference in Dallas, USA. PPMD is the world's largest organization dedicated to promoting research and development and supporting those affected by muscular dystrophy.
At the conference, they engaged with representatives of the Duchenne community in the US and other countries and discussed MetrioPharm's development plans for DMD with patients, parents, and key opinion leaders. There was strong interest in MP1032.
MetrioPharm AG Company Calendar in H2 2023
- 29th June – 01st July: Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Conference, Dallas, USA
- 20th September: 23rd Annual Biotech in Europe (Sachs) Forum, Basel, Switzerland
- 25th - 26st September: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 2023, virtual
- 24th - 25th October: 5th HealthTech Innovation Days, Paris, France
- 06th - 08th November: BIO-Europe, Munich, Germany
- 13th November: Inv€stival Showcase, London, UK
- 14th - 16th November: Jefferies Healthcare Conference, London, UK
MetrioPharm AG informs
- In addition to the quarterly newsletter, we also keep you informed about current events in the company with press releases. The press releases can also be found on our website here. If you have not yet been added to our distribution list for press releases, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will add you to the distribution list as soon as possible.
- In November 2021, MetrioPharm signed a grant agreement from the European Commission for € 7.9 million. The project "iMPact" was among the 6 initiatives selected by the Commission to work on compounds for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2. The project includes the conduct of a Phase II clinical trial with MetrioPharm's lead compound MP1032 against COVID-19, as well as preclinical studies on the effect of MP1032 on mutant variants of SARS-CoV-2. More information on the iMPact project can be found here.
- You can also network with MetrioPharm via LinkedIn. We use our LinkedIn profile to inform shareholders, experts and business partners about the latest company developments. Please feel free to include us in your LinkedIn community by invitation.
T +41 44 552 7190
Please note: This is a translated version. Only the German version is legally binding.